Saturday, April 08, 2017

Heaven's Light...


Post by AquarianM on Mar 7, 2006 at 1:56am

Heaven's Light...

I am standing in the darkness of the vacuum,
High above in a dream of night,
Bathed in starlight in every color of the spectrum,
Touched by visions silently gleaming from infinity,
Walking in dream-time to the ends of the universe,
Speaking love into being in every honest way I can find.

Riding a carpet of rainbows I swirl into the workings of a clock,
An atom vibrating at the center of all space and time,
Ultimately connected to everything,
Tugging us all in some exquisitely minute way that changes everything,
The heart of entropy and yet the teacher of us all,
Realize that we sail through time as perfectly as it sails through us.

I descend into soft blue twilight and reach the crescendo of a human heartbeat,
A place where such a thing as arms may hold me if they choose,
Being in such a fashion that I may speak of creation before or after it arrives,
Intensely miraculous every day as is the flight of a metallic jeweled dragonfly,
Mystic as the lotus and ordinary as a fly,
Receptively transmitting emotional frequencies brilliantly intense

Everything awaits one word - I chose to speak love.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
© 03/07/2006