Friday, September 15, 2017

In And Out Of Twilight...

Post by AquarianM on Nov 1, 2009 at 6:20pm

In And Out Of Twilight...

In the buzz of falling darkness and lack of sleep,
I intensify,
Literary field of ten thousand books,
A magnetic attraction red light district of the night mind,
Humanity's splash of the current cosmic,
Dizzying colors of myriad covers luridly luring me,
My eyes spiral inward like Enterprise without impulse,
Falling adrift and escaping,
Over and over and over,
Buoyed by the chocolate-caffeine rain of necessity,
A wisdom osmosis most curious,
New universes locked in my fingers,
Awaiting the proper moment of birth,
Yet the sacred geometry on the back of my eyelids,
Siren song of chemical mind,
Molecular clock master,
Thief of the third of hours,
Feeds me pretty sand castles resting on air,
Heartbeat waves rolling up my beach,
Synthetic Zen and flatlined emotions,
Whispering Sandman tunes on Universal chrysalis frequencies,
I must dive and swim.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 11/01/2009