Wednesday, January 11, 2017

From Where The Music lives...

Post by AquarianM on Feb 12, 2005 at 2:45am

From Where The Music lives...

I hear Led Zeppelin pounding on my ears,
Angel feathers living in summer heat shimmers,
Whispering of times that live in my heart -
Golden fire and reeds in the wind,
Every note a cherished moment.

When the last beat sounds,
Something new comes up in the sunshine,
I've never heard before yet I feel it breathe alive and shining.

I can feel the brass in my hands with love just waiting to be born,
The mother of pearl keys crying for my fingers to be pure,
The fire and pain of endless repetition will carry me like wings,
All I have to do is beat them hard enough and believe.

If it's act of a higher power flowing through me,
Or even just a pouring down of universal love,
I will some day play...from where the music lives.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
© 02/12/2005