Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sculpted Air...

Post by AquarianM on Mar 9, 2010 at 1:34am

Sculpted Air...

They put it on the radio,
Soft and spine my chills,
A wonder of the human heart,
Sound is only fair,
Wash me in the gentle art,
Bathe me clean in sculpted air,
I float in the whirlpool of lost lovers,
Haunted by poetry tickling my ears,
Put my hand to steel strings and try to learn,
Wishing I could play out the winds of my soul,
Time is of the essence,
I guess it's only fair,
I've got to pay my dues,
Before I can grow back out my long hair.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 03/09/2010

Author's note:
I didn't come up with "sculpted air" as a term for musical art, that was done by a musician, and I read it somewhere. It has always stuck with me though, and I thought it perfect for some music lovers' poetry.