Saturday, November 05, 2016

Outta The Box:


Post by AquarianM on Sep 25, 2003 at 7:05am

Outta The Box:

Don't look over,
Your left shoulder,
When you throw the salt,
Thinkin' by luck,
Your style will always be in,
Tell me what to wear,
To fit in your tribe,
I just can't wade in my vision,
Too far off the edge,
Of your little map,
Made of bits of cloth,
Seven rays of sunshine,
I'm the odd one in the middle,
Just on your advice,
But yesterday I walked my own star road,
And my,
Weren't you,
Strange.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 09/15/2003

Author's Comments:
Some of the silly stuff people think just because I like to
wear a bandanna in the summer. It reminds me of my youth,
it's fun and attention getting, but it's just a piece of cloth that
keeps the sweat ot of my eyes when I work around all the
phone equipment because it usually is eighty five degrees at work
in the summer.