Monday, November 14, 2016

One Step Over The Rainbow:


Post by AquarianM on Feb 8, 2004 at 3:06am

One Step Over The Rainbow:

They said I'd left the world,
Walked over the rainbow like a ghost,
Senselessly squandering my mind,
All to fade into some passing dream.

I am here, I am hearty and hale.

They were fearful of the rainbow,
Believing it would not hold their weight,
I believe and so I dance upon the sky,
Laughing and inviting.

We are here, we are dancing upon belief.

I point out in serenity,
The steps of this journey,
I gift their names with inclusion,
To walk into the valley of verdant green.

I shall never regret taking one step over the rainbow.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 02/08/2004

Author's Comments:
On supporting Dennis Kucinich. Seek and you will find belief in the possible.
www.kucinich.us