Monday, October 30, 2017

One Terabyte Of Disco…

Post by AquarianM on May 8, 2010 at 5:07am

One Terabyte Of Disco…

Disco it off,
The dust of idle years,
The girth of computer slavery,
The mire of current conformity,
Lose it all,
Trance-tastic and ecstatic,
Becoming reverberating elastic,
Old memories of lights under the floor,
Back under the sequin strobes,
Falling in love with something my age,
Feeling lithe again,
Fluid,
I wonder,
If there’s a terabyte of disco,
I’m going to find out,
I’ll dance until I fall,
High-step into another dimension,
Hip-rotate into an altered state,
Dreaming black-light dreams.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
© 05/08/2010
Words are the mind's bridge - it's connection to the universe.
Love is the heart's bridge - it's connection to all other souls.
Loving words can work miracles.
---------------------------------------
All of my published poetry is at:
www.lulu.com/spotlight/coloringbookforallages