Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Poetry Garage...

Post by AquarianM on May 12, 2011 at 10:33pm

The Poetry Garage...



Ain't this just amazin'?

I park in a place for six or seven years,
That long it takes to pull in my energy,
A whim or a will or universal magic,
Dead classics come to life,
I wish it were some living wordsmiths,
But poetry of any kind beats bare tile walls,
And this makes me wonder if I can get a hundred poets,
To read from the tenth floor roof,
Raise this whole thing to another level,
Give it a dose of the living word.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 05/10/2011

Author's note:

All this just appeared in my parking ramp by work last week. Fascinating.

whizzyrds.blogspot.com/2011/05/poetry-garage-new-theme-for-downtown.html
Words are the mind's bridge - it's connection to the universe.
Love is the heart's bridge - it's connection to all other souls.
Loving words can work miracles.
---------------------------------------
All of my published poetry is at:
www.lulu.com/spotlight/coloringbookforallages