Sunday, December 11, 2016

Peekaboo Moon:


Post by AquarianM on Mar 6, 2004 at 5:57pm

Peekaboo Moon:

I saw the Sun falling,
Behind the Village Hall in the West,
It fell softly purple-magenta into the twilight arms of stars,
Where the sky was clear.

The brilliant single eye of Jupiter glaring down regally.

I was riding along non-chalantly,
Pen and Paper Cowboy in the Sunset Truck,
Headed North for an evening and wine,
When I saw you come out in the East.

Sweet Diana with the pale round cheeks.

Glowing softly from behind your tresses of black night clouds,
Playing hide and seek with me from behind buildings,
Following my every move like the Huntress of the Night,
It was then that I felt the magic.

Somehow I know it will always turn out allright.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 03/06/2004

Author's Comments:
It was one of those really movie-magic looking skies tonight. It gave me a deep sense of peace.