Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Just Another Leak In The Gulf...

Post by AquarianM on Sep 16, 2011 at 12:14am

Just Another Leak In The Gulf...

Every time I see a shrimp boat, I shudder.
Every time I hear Jimmy Buffet sing Margueritaville I want to cry.

Do death and rainbows go together?
Take a look at a ten-mile oil slick on a sunny day.
You tell me.

Christ didn't do the cross so we could trash the place and get mean,
So if that's your shabby dream,
Leave his name out of it,
It's far too dumb,
To let them make us numb,
While they die the World behind our backs,
As life's web cracks,
Spinning poverty and poison tracks,
Terror attacks,
When they make you afraid to fully live.

The Oilmen are just too stupid to know;
No one is winning.

www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/09/15/chevron-confirms-fresh-oil-leak-in-gulf-of-mexico/

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 09/16/2011

Words are the mind's bridge - it's connection to the universe.
Love is the heart's bridge - it's connection to all other souls.
Loving words can work miracles.
---------------------------------------
All of my published poetry is at:
www.lulu.com/spotlight/coloringbookforallages