Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Quicherbichenenwhinin...


Post by AquarianM on Feb 9, 2007 at 10:24am

Quicherbichenenwhinin...

I was listening to that old disco stuff the other day,
Pumped and hiking and feeling strong,
Upped and ready to steamroll my way anywhere,
And I thought about why it went like that.

The music was UP,
The lyrics were UP,
The volume was UP,

Something you mostly find in 50's n' 60's -
Or under a sequin globe with strobes and blacklights,
Stacks 'n polyester wide-collars.

Quicherbichenenwhinin,
I'm tired of sad whiny and angry effeverbody muzak,
Lazysorry gangstasrapp.

Get out the can-do,
Get out the get-go,
Get out the strong self,
Pick up yoassis 'n move um,

Quicherbichenenwhinin cuz it's never gonna go UP,
Get dat tunepower back,
Lift da monkey off yo back,
If you don't see it 'n do it no one will,
U can cry an holler all ya dang want to,
But if all you vision is da bad 'n da ugly,
Yeah, well, U gonna be all THAT.

I wanna go where da action is,
I'm gonna SEE it,
I'm gonna HEAR it,
I'm gonna FEEL it,
I'm gonna ACT it...

I gotta boogie,

Cuz I am deaf dumb an' blind ta allyerbichenenwhinin,

I am up and outta da cloud,

Kiss off Clearchannel and stuff it Carlisle,

This mind-game down-sukin' da mood black hole is gone,

I am UP with my old dusty but trusty tunes,
Cuz I got control of my choice of mood and ...

I ain't one a da fools.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
© 02/09/2007

Currently listening :
Saturday Night Fever: The Original Movie Sound Track