Saturday, November 07, 2020

The Golden Heart Spell

AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford6/30/2000 7:01:24 AM
10/14/2020 12:45:38 AM
852

The Golden Heart Spell

Shhhhhhh.........

Let me whisper a secret quietly in your ear,
A potent love spell, it's power crystal clear.
Hold in your hands a talisman, to remind you of your love.
Clear your mind and be at peace, like a snow white dove.

Close your eyes and breathe in a loving breath.

Picture in the eye of your mind, your two cupped hands.
Palms upward, fingers relaxed, no outward demands.
Feel a warmth begin to grow upon your palms.
Pull the universe's energy in without any qualms.

Feel the flow of love enter you from everywhere.

Between your mental palms, picture if you will, young dove,
A glowing rose coloured heart, made of the flowing energy of love.
Add the love within your heart, a glowing orange red swirl,
And the devotion that you feel, purest pink and pearl.

Gild the mental heart in decorative golden bands.

Fill the heart with energy till near to bursting it is.
Temper it with all your love, all that your soul gives.
Feel the beating pulse of your emotions,
Feeding the growing heart aflame with the kindest devotions.

Watch wings of pure white light sprout from either side.

See the heart take graceful flight, full of your loving thoughts,
Grown from the chakra in your chest, full of love's sweet draughts,
Gliding now oh gracefully, the heart of love shall fly to the one that you
love best,
And softly melt right in, to your distant lover's chest.

See it meld with the beating heart of your far away love.

This is the gift from me to you, crafted by the Midnight Mage,
The one with a heart that does feel love's bated breath.
May your star crossed lover, love you beyond the end of time,
And may all your sweetest dreams come true in rhyme.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 06/30/2000

Author's Comments

A mental devotion I give to my love in meditation. It helps me hold my love for her clear and true in my mind and heart. I think she feels it come through sometimes.


AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford6/30/2000 7:01:24 AM
10/14/2020 12:45:38 AM
852
AuthorEmailWeb
Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.com

Total Comments: 3

Comments

Janine Danielspinnys@hotmail.comwww.spinnys.com7/6/2000 11:57:22 AM
I know I've said it before but....what a beautiful
poem. I got shivers reading this one. You are
amazing!
Claudklugecc@jps.net7/19/2000 10:28:37 PM
Hi

It occurred to me that as poets we tend to be somewhat
self-centered at times and thereby miss a lot of good things
that others have to offer.
I, therefore, have undertaken to read and comment on all
the poems posted on the 50 most viewed and 50 most recent
categories. I can find some good in the poorest of poetry
and something to criticize in the best of poetry.
The project may take some time but the fact that you are
reading this should indicate that I've read this piece and
enjoyed, at least, some if not all of what you ‘ve written.
I'll leave the judging to the experts. It.s enough for me to
know the you cared enough to share your work with us all.
I would also encourage you all to share your thoughts with
me and all the others that have contributed to this website.
Just remember:
A SONG IS NOT A SONG ‘TIL YOU SING IT
A BELL IS NOT A BELL ‘TIL YOU RING IT
LOVE IS NOT PUT IN YOUR HEART TO STAY
LOVE IS NOT LOVE ‘TIL YOU GIVE IT AWAY

Claud
Nikangelofmine_69@hotmail.com9/1/2001 12:23:13 AM
A wonderful poem that touched the depths of my heart...a beautiful reflection on love's magic.