Saturday, November 14, 2020

Timeless

AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford7/30/2000 10:56:07 AM
10/19/2020 9:12:31 AM
774

Timeless

Do you feel the warmth of the sun shining on your face?
Do you hear the gentle wash of the ocean wave?
Do you see the adoration in a new mother's face?
Do you see the flowers begin to bloom in spring?
Do you envision the soaring hawk?
Do you see memories of your own youth?
Do you see the stars that glitter at night?
Do you see the old man's wistful eyes longing for old times?
Do you remember a friend that moved away?
Do you read a poem of well-written words?
Do you hear the melody of a favorite song?
Do you feel the love I hold for you?

Regardless of whether or not I should turn to dust,
There is a graceful thing that I trust.
Forever and a day,
I shall remember a bright shining ray,
Hope that you give to me,
Continuity with eternity,
Because of memories and love I share with you,
When your time comes you'll know what to do.

Give your love freely,
Because that's what timeless is, really.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 07/30/2000


AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford7/30/2000 10:56:07 AM
10/19/2020 9:12:31 AM
774
AuthorEmailWeb
Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.comhttp://www.mailbag.com/users/aqmstaffo/index.html

Total Comments: 2

Comments

Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.com7/30/2000 10:58:21 AM
Author's Comments: This, to me, is wisdom. There are some moments that hold a beauty that will never fade. The moment we give our love to another is one of them. I don't think this ever will change, regardless of how briefly or long they remain near us in person, they expand our hearts and souls.
Janine Danielspinnys@hotmail.comwww.spinnys.com7/30/2000 2:16:10 PM
I cherish my memories of my past. They keep me company when I'm all alone... *S* I love sharing my experiences with my friends. I wish so much they could've been there too, to see what I saw.