Thursday, October 22, 2020

As Our Lord Wishes


AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford10/4/2000 7:09:08 AM
9/17/2020 7:44:26 AM
809

As Our Lord Wishes

All my life, all my days,
I am created as the Lord God would have me be.
My creator determined the basics of me.
I try to live my life in the loving way of which he has spoken,
Even though at times I know my heart has been broken.
Forgiveness and kindness are the vitues he teaches,
And we should all rejoice and be happy,
When these are the things our heart reaches.
The cross was born by God himself,
Though Jesus wore a mortal shell.
He did it in love and for love's sake.
Thanks to him, you and I shall not partake,
Of the harsh logic of justice in the end,
Should we give over ourselves to love,
And make our lord and our saviour our best friend.
This world, others hearts, not mine or yours to judge,
Our place is on Earth to learn how to love.
The only one qualified to dictate fates,
Is high up above, past Heaven's gates.
Place no one in ever under your judgemental rule,
Treat them with kindness, acceptance, and love.
These are our tools.

Know your place, and no one else's.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C)2000

Author's Comments

Let no one tell or order another in religious form,
it's your duty to keep your own house.
If you are keeping the morality of another clean,
Let it be through example, of the loving kind.



AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford10/4/2000 7:09:08 AM
9/17/2020 7:44:26 AM
809
AuthorEmailWeb
Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.comwww.mailbag.com/users/aqmstaffo/index.html

Total Comments: 1

Comments

Janine Danielspinnys@hotmail.comwww.spinnys.com10/4/2000 5:09:00 PM
I think you know already that I agree with you.
I may have different ideas to the next person, but
we all meet in the same places in the end.