Friday, October 23, 2020

Timers

 

AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford5/6/2000 2:00:56 AM
10/15/2020 11:51:33 AM
859

Timers

Time winds, winds blow, sands run, have fun,
God only, truly, knows.
Life winds, minds aglow,moving sun, gotta run, and it shows.
Leaves fall, hit the wall, sleepy eyed, summer goes.
Clock winds, minutes flow, only one, under done, blowing snows.
Tick tock, master clock, buzzing, beeping, for control.
Quick shock, eyes open, yawning, weeping,on patrol.
Finite numbers, prime, yet unknown.
God knows.
Memories unwind, glowing rosy in the mists, slowly fading sun.
Seasons unwind, parralels in mind, God knows, is immune, is the true master.
Someone, somwhere, set the first clock.
How long till the ticking little master stops?

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 05/06/2000

Author's Comments

Just a clear look at what our time does in sharp focus.


AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford5/6/2000 2:00:56 AM
10/15/2020 11:51:33 AM
859
AuthorEmailWeb
Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.comwww.mailbag.com/users/aqmstaffo/index.html

Total Comments: 3

Comments

Janine Danielspinnys@hotmail.comwww.spinnys.com10/1/2000 4:34:02 AM
Hi Dan, look where I am... I'm looking at your first
poem in here. Wow, it's so obvious how you've
changed your style of writing since you wrote this.
Mind you, this's good, but now you're brilliant!
Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.com10/10/2002 11:29:45 PM
Janine, thank you so much. I don't know if or when you'll see this remark, but I wonder how you're doing often.

Dan
Jenniejs_19_speedracer23@yahoo.comyahoo.com1/11/2003 11:53:38 AM
Dan-

Very beautiful poem. I like all of your poems. You do a nice job. You are Heather's Uncle right? Nice to meet you. I'm Heather's friend. I met her when she was in wi but, than she moved back to MI. I miss her very much. But, I know I will get to see her again. Keep up the good work on your poems.

Sincerely,
Jennie