Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wizards' Path


AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford5/26/2000 3:53:50 AM
10/20/2020 6:20:26 PM
863

Wizards' Path

A spell I cast upon the waves,
Of feeling all out there.

A dramatic release if incandescent electronic prayer.
Flying out on wires, waves of light that light the fires,
All the longings we so effervescently share.

Crystallized embryonic dreams, feelings from the heart.
When I let these ideas free, they race to you from me.
At the speed of light I say it right, bringing about a new start.

Do you yet see the magic so clearly weaved?
Closely monitored and barely understood, we have yet to leave.
Imagination is my next port of call.
Someday, somehow, we shall know it all.

Speaking now in circles, soft e-mail dreams.
Crying out for sanity, or for a laugh it seems.
With a word, a thought, the world is changed.
It's electronic magic, reality rearranged.

Savor now the methods how, we communicate our fate.
Easy, oh so easy, magic to relate.
Know ye, one and all, this piece of flying mind.
Thankful of the spells I cast, I shall make them kind.

On the wings of number crunching angels, the electron sings.
Digital clocking screams bright, faster near every night.
Doubling power jut past a year, genius bells that ring.
With a web of cast spells, little pieces of magic sells.

Daily, I shall learn the code, to which modern magic is owed.
As I walk the modern Wizards' path, I shall withhold my wrath.
Hopes of serenity, dreams of infinity.
Singing fingers cast the web upon this world, creativity shall unfold, being bold.

Let your dreams fly, on electronic winds. Tell us your joys, your secret sins.
False in name, with little shame. If ye care, shall ye share?
You are no fool, do you learn this rule.....
Compute, don't shoot.

It's the new breed of magic, walking the Wizards' Path.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford

Author's Comments

AquarianM, the Great Mage of Telecomm, reads the modern runes and casts a dream upon the web. Smiling.


AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford5/26/2000 3:53:50 AM
10/20/2020 6:20:26 PM
863
AuthorEmailWeb
Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.comwww.mailbag.com/users/aqmstaffo/index.html

Total Comments: 1

Comments

Janine Danielspinnys@hotmail.comwww.spinnys.com6/25/2000 10:29:55 AM
Dan, I really like this one because I feel like
I can identify with it so very much. I was such
a young wizard, learning all those rules! Well,
I think I'm finally getting the hang of it....*S*
I love so much to be a member of this magical clan...
a "wizard of the waves" casting my special brand of MAGIC!