Friday, October 23, 2020

Up & Out

 

AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford5/13/2000 5:07:40 AM
10/14/2020 12:49:40 PM
4685

Up & Out

Since I was just a little tyke I dreamed of UP & Out.
Mother, take me for a walk on the Moon. Take me Up & Out.
In situations of gravity, send me to lightness, send me Up & Out.
Rockets thundering in my mind, dreaming Up & Out.
Electric visions of future voyage, traveling Up & Out.
Europa, watery jewel encased in icy crown, I'll see you Up & Out.
Jupiter, demanding, intensity under pressure, you dominate, Up & Out.
I think I'll make my fortune now, mining an asteroid, working Up & Out.
You know, my dreams they take me there, flying Up & Out.
Planets await someone to make them home, lonely Up & Out.
Visions of colonies under domes, vacations Up & Out.
Television brings dreams of there, pretty guesses of Up & Out.
I think I'l invent a UFO, because they're so slow, to get us Up & Out.
All our chances in one world, we need to be Up & Out.
All my friends just smile and say, "He's thinking Up & Out
I watched the miracle on TV, when I was just 8, they got to go Up & Out.
The thunder of the Sun, roaring Up & Out.
Maybe someday, maybe someway, I'll help us Up & Out.

There's worlds and futures awaiting us, not too far Up & Out.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford

(C) 05/13/2000

Author's Comments

My passion. My wish to help. My dream of helping bring us to a better place, before my soul goes Up & Out.


AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Daniel A. Stafford5/13/2000 5:07:40 AM
10/14/2020 12:49:40 PM
4685
AuthorEmailWeb
Daniel A. Staffordaqmstaffo@mailbag.comwww.mailbag.com/users/aqmstaffo/index.html